Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Zero Up Zero Down FAQ's

So here is the FAQ on how this is all going to work.

1.)  Starting at 12:00 A.M. Friday morning all communications to anything that has an ip address.  This includes anything on the internet via computer or my android phone as well as XBox Live.

2.)  I cannot access the internet for anything that is not an "emergency".  An emergency would include; booking a flight to another state for a funeral, finding the nearest zombie shelter, or finding a good attorney on those inevitable misdemeanor charges for assault as I do not trust day time television.  An emergency does NOT include; finding numbers to alternate pizza places than my usual, signing up for that groupon that I really want, paying bills, shopping of any kind, no torrents for that album I just have to have.  None of that.

C.)  I will use this opportunity to help my organization skills.

4.)  This blog will continue to be updated hopefully more than once a day.  I will write all of my posts in word and then give them to my roommate who will post them to this blog.  I will not be updating this blog personally.

5.)   ??

6.)  Profit?






1 comment:

  1. Sounds like a neat idea! I'm eager to hear how it's going--I hope you're reading some good books!

    ReplyDelete